This citEcar Shuttle has seating for 11 passengers and 1 wheelchair. It is ADA approved and comes with all of the necessary equipment to carry a passenger that is wheelchair bound. This electric vehicle will travel up to 50 miles on a single charge! At the end of the day, just plug it into a standard wall socket to recharge the batteries. The on board smart charger will not only ensure that the vehicle stays charged, but will automatically shut itself off once the batteries are full, ensuring that you do not waste any electricity! Many churches, hospitals, malls, resorts, and universities have been purchasing these shuttles for customer transport. This electric bus has an open air floorplan, but a soft enclosure can be installed if needed. Custom colors can be special ordered and quantity discounts are available. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (352) 376-6275.
The federal government has set a maximum weight limit for electric low speed vehicles. This weight limit has limited electric vehicles to six passengers or lower. Unless special permission is granted, this vehicle is intended for private or off road public road use only.
- Body: Steel framework + fiberglass
- Roof: Fiberglass
- Windshield: DOT glass
- Seat backrest and cushion: Artificial leather
- Floor: Non-slip plastic
- Side mirror: One piece on each side
- Windshield Wiper: Included
- Motor: 7KW AC
- Lights: Headlights, turn signals,brake lights
- Horn and Reverse Alarm: Included
- Sound System: CD Player, radio, PA system
- Steering system: Rack and pinion steering system
- Brake system: Front and rear drum hydraulic brake system
- Transmission system: Automatic transmission
- Tires: 145/80-R12 with aluminum rims
- Dashboard: Digital
- Dimensions: 16.8' x 5' x 6.75'
- Min. Turning Radius: 18 feet
- Unit Weight: 3500lbs
- Max Loading Weight: 2500lbs
- Ground Clearance: 7"
- Wheelbase (front to back): 112"
- Wheelbase (side to side): 49"
- Flip Down Seat: Additional Charge
- Batteries: Trojan (Made in USA)
- Controller: Curtis (Made in USA)
- Charger: Eagle On Board (Made in USA)
All of our street legal and offroad electric vehicles come with a limited three year parts warranty. Full warranty terms can be sent upon request. There are no returns or exchanges for any reason. The warranties do not include parts worn by standard use (such as tires, belts, bulbs, etc.) or parts damaged from accidents, abuse, or misuse of the product. Labor is billed at a rate of $60/hour for those with parts only warranties. Customer may be required to ship the defective or damaged part to Road Rat Motors first before a replacement will be sent.
We like to offer our customers several different shipping options. We can ship individual units to the continental United States only. If you are interested in purchasing some of our electric vehicles but live outside the 48 Continental United States, there is a 5 unit minimum order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Pickup assembled in Gainesville or Jacksonville Florida - no additional fee
- The cost for delivery of a completely ASSEMBLED and TESTED unit will be based on your location. Please email us at Sales@RoadRatMotors.com or call (352) 376-6275 to get a shipping quote.
If emailing us, please include:
- Your full name and address
- Your phone number
- Which model(s) you would like to purchase
- How many you would like to purchase
- When you would be planning to make the purchase