This lifted citEcar street legal golf cart will travel up to 55 miles on a single charge due to its upgraded AC motor! Being that they are assembled at our facility in Gainesville, Florida... you are ensured of a quality product! At the end of the day, just plug it into a standard wall socket to recharge the batteries. The on board smart charger will not only ensure that the vehicle stays charged, but will automatically shut itself off once the batteries are full, ensuring that you do not waste any electricity. These golf carts are perfect for driving on a golf course, to a friend's house, or bring it along the next time you tailgate for your favorite sports team. Street legal golf carts and low speed vehicles can be driven on roads that are 35mph or less. Be sure to check your local laws as some cities have exceptions. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (352) 376-6275.
The price listed here is for a fully loaded street legal golf cart. This unit will come complete with an upgraded 4kw motor, a 17 digit vin number, DOT windshield and wiper, DOT seatbelts, a speedometer, lift kit, extra large tires, Trojan batteries, and a Curtis Sepex controller.
- Full dimensions(feet): 11.5' x 4.4' x 6.9'
- Max Forward Speed: 20-25mph
- Max Load Capacity: 992lbs
- Motor: 4KW AC
- Running Distance: 55 miles
- Ground Clearance: 9.8"
- Tires: 24x8-12
- Batteries: 8pcs Trojan 105 (Made in USA)
- Controller: Curtis Sepex 1236 (Made in USA)
- Charger: Eagle On Board (Made in USA)
All of our street legal and offroad electric vehicles come with a limited three year parts warranty. Full warranty terms can be sent upon request. There are no returns or exchanges for any reason. The warranties do not include parts worn by standard use (such as tires, belts, bulbs, etc.) or parts damaged from accidents, abuse, or misuse of the product. Labor is billed at a rate of $60/hour for those with parts only warranties. Customer may be required to ship the defective or damaged part to Road Rat Motors first before a replacement will be sent.
We like to offer our customers several different shipping options. We can ship individual units to the continental United States only. If you are interested in purchasing some of our electric vehicles but live outside the 48 Continental United States, there is a 5 unit minimum order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Pickup assembled in Gainesville or Jacksonville Florida - no additional fee
- The cost for delivery of a completely ASSEMBLED and TESTED unit will be based on your location. Please email us at Sales@RoadRatMotors.com or call (352) 376-6275 to get a shipping quote.
If emailing us, please include:
- Your full name and address
- Your phone number
- Which model(s) you would like to purchase
- How many you would like to purchase
- When you would be planning to make the purchase